Thursday, November 8, 2012

POP CULTURE PANEL - ISSUE 1

This month: What’s your favorite movie about pot?


HALF BAKED
“I wanna talk to Samson! Fly me to the moon like that bitch Alice Kramden! 'Cause it's hard being black and gifted! Sometimes I wanna throw it all down and get lifted!”

- Peter, Seattle

“Dave Chappelle said his best friend was an Abba Zabba bar.”

- Mike, Visalia



BLOW
“‘Blow’ was essentially an herb movie about the incremental steps of moving small end to making deals with a product swap in a time of supply and demand. Kinda.”

- Pop, Fresno






ASSASSIN OF YOUTH and REEFER MADNESS
bauching effect of society. These films foretold of the escalation in violence and perverse lawlessness that our future would hold if we did not put an end to marijuana use.”

-  Leanne Porterville, CA






CHEECH & CHONG’S NEXT MOVIE
“First movie I watched while I was actually high. It’s Still funny till this day.”

- George, Dinuba, CA






HAROLD & KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE
“NPH is great, and the scene where they sing Wilson Phillips is too funny”

- Tanya, Denver





CLERKS
“If I had to pick someone to sell me weed, it would be Jay and Silent Bob.”

- Mike, The Bay





NEXT POP CULTURE
WHO’S YOUR FAVORITE POTHEAD COMEDIAN?

0 comments:

Post a Comment